SEO ManagerReference: J52158
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Improving SEO results using influencing campaigns and content to drive traffic
• Work closely with in-house developers and content writers to improve site from an SEO's perspective and to create content to drive our expertise, authority and trustworthiness
• Support online marketing to deliver social media promotion
• Monitor competitor and our own activity and performance strategies
• Ensuring our website maintains integrity monitoring for broken links etc.
• Developing opportunities for link building and outreach
Ideal Candidate Qualities:
• Demonstrational optimisation knowledge and skills
• Both theoretical and practical knowledge of certain search engine algorithms
• Competent in working with search engine marketing principles
• First-rate analytical and reporting skills with in-depth understanding of Google Analytics, Screaming Frog, and SEM Rush
• Be a self - starter who has the ability to hit the ground running with robust communication skills
In return, the successful candidate will receive a shorter working week, generous holiday, and other impressive benefits such as free parking, Group Life Insurance, and an enhanced workplace pension.