SEO ManagerJob not available
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Improving SEO results using influencing campaigns and content to drive traffic
• Work closely with in-house developers and content writers to improve site from an SEO's perspective and to create content to drive our expertise, authority and trustworthiness
• Support online marketing to deliver social media promotion
• Monitor competitor and our own activity and performance strategies
• Ensuring our website maintains integrity monitoring for broken links etc.
• Developing opportunities for link building and outreach
Ideal Candidate Qualities:
• Demonstrational optimisation knowledge and skills
• Both theoretical and practical knowledge of certain search engine algorithms
• Competent in working with search engine marketing principles
• First-rate analytical and reporting skills with in-depth understanding of Google Analytics, Screaming Frog, and SEM Rush
• Be a self - starter who has the ability to hit the ground running with robust communication skills
In return, the successful candidate will receive a shorter working week, generous holiday, and other impressive benefits such as free parking, Group Life Insurance, and an enhanced workplace pension.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: