SEO and Content ManagerJob not available
• Working and liaising with internal stakeholders to drive traffic.
• Delivering a creative content plans and the integration of campaigns.
• Managing digital and social media channels, including all content, articles, blogs and social posts.
• Ownership with the strategic partnerships and collaborations with a range of bloggers, brands and influencers in order to support digital marketing strategy.
• Reporting and tracking digital and social activity.
• Refining and improving the online user experience using analytical tools such as Google Analytics.
• Keeping up to date with trends and competitor tactics.
• Managing and mentoring one direct report (digital marketing executive and SEO Executive)
• Experience or a passion in health and nutrition.
• Digital and social analytical skills, e.g. Google Analytics and Facebook Business Manager.
• Ability to produce creative content.
• Excellent communication skills.
This client is looking for someone who is passionate about creating inspiring content and strives to succeed. This is a great opportunity to work both within digital and traditional marketing.
For more information, please contact the Angel Huizar in our Cambridge office.