Senior UnderwriterReference: J52371
- Assist the Team Members with checking documents and referrals.
- Assess new mortgage applications
- Understand the underwriting process in order to minimise risk to clients.
- Inform borrowers/brokers of lending decisions.
- Report any problems/issues accurately and in a professional manger.
- Identify, recommend and implement enhancements to processes and procedures.
- All tasks to be completed with the agreed SLA timeframe.
- Residential/BTL Underwriting experience.
- Strong customer service skills with internal and external clients.
- Ability to organise workload and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work as part of a team, positive and support others.
- Full CeMAP would be desirable.