Senior Support AnalystJob not available
• The Senior Support Analyst position leads a team of Application Support Specialists in accepting requests of 2nd level support for all applications developed for both our internal and external customers. These applications include custom designed application and commodity applications.
• In addition to application support you will investigate and triage tickets as they are related to application, new releases of existing applications and participate in the development of new applications and projects regarding the support of those new initiatives.
• Monitor progress of requests for support and ensure SME's and PMO and other interested parties are kept informed.
• Suggesting workarounds or site-specific enhancements.
• Monitor application systems using reports from monitoring tools at various points in the architecture.
• Liaise with Development & Operations teams on the development of system enhancements to overcome known problems to fulfill user & customer requirements.
• Ensure all work is carried out and documented in accordance with required standards ITIL Framework, methods and procedures to investigate minor operational requirements and problems; specify processes/procedures that will meet the business requirements.
• Change management: Raising changes in absence of Change Manager. Assisting and coordinating changes with Dev and Ops. Application testing after releases and changes.
• Team leading - mentoring the team, managing and covering team holes/shifts, arranging 1:1, helping team with escalations.
If you would be interested in hearing more then please get in touch.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: