Senior Software TesterReference: J52721
Pure are working with a leading global risk advisory business to recruit a Senior Software Tester on a permanent basis. With more than 40,000 employees they operate in over 140 countries where they're trusted by 90% of the global fortune 100 companies. Their office, based just south of Cambridge is only a few minutes from the station and provides parking for employees.
You will be participating in design and development to ensure testability is considered at all stages, and will be using the appropriate testing techniques, including both manual and automated testing.
The ideal candidate will have most of the following:
- 5 years' experience working in the software testing domain
- In-depth knowledge of a variety of testing methodologies and promoting best practice quality techniques within software development teams
- User interface testing or facilitating usability testing
- Exposure to WPF applications and Reactive extensions
With a 35 hour working week, they offer flexible working and a benefits package that includes:
- Generous pension scheme
- Company NI Sharing
- Life assurance
- Private medical plan
- Group Income Protection
- Health Assessments
- 25 days holiday + option to buy
For more information please apply with your CV or get in touch.