Senior Software DeveloperJob not available
The post holder will be responsible for working collaboratively within a matrix to achieve the company's development objectives in-line with company best practice. This will involve working closely with the Lead Developer not only in continual development, maintenance and deployment of company systems but also peer reviews of code, coaching and assisting with the planning and subsequent documenting of projects.
• Ability to work in a collaborative matrix environment across all levels of seniority (essential)
• Experience in support colleagues, transferring knowledge (essential)
• Familiar with Agile framework (essential)
• VSTS/GIT/TFS or similar source control experience (essential)
• Familiar with Unit testing (essential)
• Familiar with Object Relational Mapping ideally Entity Framework or Nhibernate (essential)
• Knowledge of the Cloud Azure or AWS preferred (essential)
• Solid experience within Object oriented design principles (essential)
• Experience within the Utilities sector (desirable)
This position would be well suited to an experienced C# .Net developer from a matrix environment looking to move into a more Senior position in a company able to offer progression working under modern development principles.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.