Senior Purchase LedgerReference: J51476
Reporting to the team manager, you will be working alongside 2 other Seniors plus 10 other Purchase Ledger Clerks to complete duties as a team according to the businesses guidelines.
Key Duties will include but not limited to:
- Supplier accountreconciliation's
- Problem solving and resolving complex supplier queries
- Debit balanceinvestigation&resolution
- Preparing and processing payment runs
- Aged creditor review &resolution
- Investigating& resolving BACS returns
- Supporting/mentoring the purchase ledger clerks
- Ad Hoc Duties as an when required
Personal Skill Set Required:
- Previous experience in a fast paced environment within a similar role
- Good IT skills including Microsoft Excel with competent knowledge of pivot tables and VLOOKUPS
- Strong verbal and writtencommunicationskills
- Excellentorganisationalskills with attention to detail
- Able to work as part of a team
If you feel you are suitable for the role, please select apply now to submit your application.
Alternatively, if you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact Jessica Shepherdson at Pure Resourcing Solutions - Norwich.