Senior Purchase Ledger ClerkJob not available
Reporting to the team manager, you will be working alongside 2 other Seniors plus 10 other Purchase Ledger Clerks to complete duties as a team according to the businesses guidelines.
Key Duties will include but not limited to:
- Supplier accountreconciliation'sand problem solving
- Debit balanceinvestigationandresolution
- Preparing and processing payment runs
- Aged creditor review andresolution
- Investigatingand resolving BACS returns
- Resolving complex supplier queries
- Provide 1:1supportwith purchase ledger clerks
Personal Skill Set Required:
- Previous experience in a fast paced environment within a similar role
- Good IT skills including Microsoft Excel with competent knowledge of pivot tables and VLOOKUPS
- Strong verbal and writtencommunicationskills
- Excellentorganisationalskills with attention to detail
- Able to work as part of a team
If you feel you are suitable for the role, please select apply now to submit your application.
Alternatively, if you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact Jessica Shepherdson at Pure Resourcing Solutions - Norwich.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: