Senior Project Manager (SDLC)Reference: J51947
Due to continued expansion and major recent investment in IT, the position will lead a project team managing all senior aspects of the projects process but also getting very hands on with recent integrations and implementations.
This will include the following:
* Full ownership of project delivery
* Project management through from planning and pre-planning to budgeting and regular reporting
* Stakeholder management at all levels
* Project documentation, change and communication management
* Working with 3rd party suppliers and vendor management
* Process documentation
We are looking for an experienced IT PM ideally with a Prince2 qualification and experience in the following:
* Managing multiple technical IT projects ideally within infrastructure and software development
* Experience in multi-site delivery with large volumes of stakeholders
* Experience in setting and delivering robust KPI's
* Thorough reporting experience
* Excellent verbal and visual communication skills for workshops, training and project updates
* Proven track record in successful IT project delivery, on time and within budget
* Experience working with new integrations and acquisitions is highly desirable
* Waterfall and/or agile experience
This is a newly created role with one of the regions leading businesses. The role offers a varied, and clear career path, with excellent opportunities for development and progression. The role is offered on a permanent basis with a market leading salary and broad range of big company benefits.
For further information please apply or contact Scott Woodrow @ Pure Resourcing.