Senior Project ManagerJob not available
Due to continued expansion and major recent investment , the position will lead a project team managing all senior aspects of the projects process but also getting very hands on with recent integrations, implementations and client facing work.
We are looking for an experience projects or programme professional with a breadth of experience in different sectors and across technical and commercial project management.
Duties will include:
* Project management through from planning and pre-planning to budgeting and regular reporting
* Project scoping and working with the internal business and external clients on new integrations
* Working on post integration and client feedback through to redevelopment
* Assisting with technical and product roadmaps
* Stakeholder management at all levels, internally and externally.
* Project documentation, change and communication management
* Working with 3rd party suppliers and vendor management
* Process documentation
* Working with teams across all elements of the product and SDLC
* Project governance and controls with potential to build a programme and PMO function for the future
We are looking for options for both up and coming project managers and those with more experience across a salary range of £40-70,000 per annum plus an excellent range of benefits.
Experience in some of the following would be beneficial:
* Managing multiple projects internationally
* Experience in multi-site delivery with large volumes of stakeholders
* Experience in setting and delivering robust KPI's
* Thorough reporting and budgetary experience
* Excellent verbal and visual communication skills for workshops, training and project updates
* Proven track record in successful project delivery, on time and within budget
* Experience working with new integrations and acquisitions is highly desirable
This is a newly created role with one of the regions most exciting new businesses. The role offers a varied, and clear career path, with excellent opportunities for development and progression. The role is offered on a permanent basis with a market leading salary and broad range of benefits.
The position is remote but will include some travel into London and internationally. Please get in touch for further details about this highly exciting opportunity.