Senior Operations AccountantJob not available
There is no doubt that this is a challenging environment to come into, where resilience is key as well as rolling sleeves up to not just get under the bonnet but to seek and influence change and add value.
Whilst for anyone coming into the team, the task will not be easy, there is a great opportunity to gain valuable experience, reward, and satisfaction. If you would like to be part of a genuinely entrepreneurial business which has a fantastic brand with great heritage and history, working with a team focused on a turnaround project to deliver significant change, this will appeal to you.
Finance function overview
An effective finance function should be built on 5 strategic pillars:
1.Rock solid controls and compliance.
2.Effective and efficient processes and systems.
3.Great Business Partnering.
4.Community of Talent.
5.Catalyst for business performance delivery and value creation.
The finance function is actively engaged with the control, planning and deployment of financial resources, ensuring that resources acquired are put to efficient operational and strategic use, challenging performance, together with ensuring that risks are identified, minimised and liabilities controlled.
• To ensure that the KPI operational reporting of the site is completed accurately on a daily and weekly basis.
• To ensure the robustness of weekly performance reporting, highlighting any issues to the FC.
• To ensure regular stock takes are done and investigate anomalies to system.
• Ensure that the site overheads are recorded correctly and that all accruals and prepayments are accurate.
• Assist in the preparation of the site weekly and monthly actuals, monitoring against budgets and forecasts and providing trend analysis of key operational numbers.
• To deputise for the Site Financial Controller as required.
• To support in the continual improvement in the process and systems relevant to the needs of the site.
The successful candidate will be professional qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with a manufacturing background, providing detail analysis to support operational efficiency. Experience of EPR and BI solutions is an advantage. Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with the confidence to express opinions clearly and the and ability to translate financial matters and communicate to non-financial management is essential.
For a detailed job description and to talk about this exciting role, please contact Joseph O'Sullivan at Pure, or apply to the position and we can send you more details.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: