Senior Marketing Manager (12month mat cover)Reference: J50867
- Develop relevant marketing strategies supporting incremental revenue generation, which align with Global initiatives
- Develop integrated, multi-touch marketing plans that align with business goals; acquiring new customers, and growing existing customer relationships
- Continually analyse markets, consumers and competitors
- Identify, implement, test, measure, and optimize new growth tactics and marketing channels, staying on top of market trends and new opportunities
- Develop highly collaborative relationships across all global departments and provide recommendations into new commercial opportunities to deliver
- Line manage directly a team of 4 for a portion of the 12-month term
- Support team in development and execution of strategy
You will require a minimum degree in BSc Biology or Marketing equivalent. Be able to demonstrate significant marketing experience in the Biotech/Pharma or Life Science industry as well as experience driving development and execution of marketing strategies. Strong analytical skills and the ability to present findings and recommendations effectively is key to the role. You must also be able to establish strong working relationships both internally and externally.
You will be required to travel domestically and internationally approx 20% of the time.