Senior Marketing ExecutiveJob not available
What are the day-to-day duties?
• Supporting and organising the project management of events and sponsors. You may be required to attend meetings where necessary, in order to fully understand what is needed and allow the best service to be given.
• Responsible for collecting event feedback, and creating reports based on this.
• Supporting all functions of the BD and marketing team, you perform a vital role in researching target audiences.
• Creating marketing materials including leaflets, adverts, proposals etc.
• Controlling the social media platforms, creating content and relevant posts.
What skills do you need?
• Previous experience in marketing, events and business development
• Project management experience
• Budget management experience
• Brilliant communication skills
• Strong Excel skills, ideally knowledge of CRM systems too
• Able to meet deadlines and perform tasks to a high standard
• Creative mind-set, keen to spread ideas around the team
• Able to build great relationships within the immediate and wider team, working together to achieve the best results.
• Great problem-solving skills
Please note, a full driving license with access to your own vehicle is required for this role.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to get into an experienced team and expand their skills, along with helping the team grow. If you are motivated, keen and have a creative flair, this could be the ideal role for you.
For more information, please contact Angel Huizar in our Cambridge office.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: