Senior Management AccountantJob not available
The key responsibilities will include -
• Lead, coach, develop and manage a team
• Manage all forecasting and budgetary controls
• Present detailed analysis on KPIs and business performance to senior managers
• Produce detailed analysis on new business opportunities, risks and underperforming businesses
• Business partnering to all divisions internally and externally
• Review and oversee monthly profit and loss reporting and analysis in order to present this to group
You must have strong management experience and a proven track record in improving processes, financial reporting streams and system implementation & integration. Strong business partnering and a good level of analytical skills are required. You will be fully Qualified ACA/CIMA/ACCA or equivalent.
This position is being managed by Jade O'Brien at Pure Norwich, please get in touch for further information.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: