Senior Management AccountantReference: J50127
The key responsibilities will include -
• Lead, coach, develop and manage a team
• Manage all forecasting and budgetary controls
• Present detailed analysis on KPIs and business performance to senior managers
• Produce detailed analysis on new business opportunities, risks and under performing businesses
• Business partnering to all divisions internally and externally
• Review and oversee monthly profit and loss reporting and analysis in order to present this to group
You must have strong management experience and a proven track record in improving processes, financial reporting streams and system implementation & integration. Strong business partnering and a good level of analytical skills are required. You will be fully Qualified ACA/CIMA/ACCA or equivalent.
This position is being managed by Jade O'Brien at Pure Norwich, please get in touch for further information.