Senior Key Account ManagerReference: J57030
We are looking for a passionate and solutions orientated account manager who will be responsible for the large supermarkets and convenience brands. Through a strong knowledge of the company offerings, you will develop and implement strategic plans to grow accounts whilst maintaining and strengthening client relationships. You will develop new business opportunities, working closely with operations/manufacturing teams to deliver outstanding customer service and always exceed expectations.
• Exceeding customer expectations through service led account management
• Business development, seeking opportunities and following up leads
• Understand the needs of the client identifying opportunities
• Providing superior customer service
• Communicating and coordinating with internal teams to deliver customer solutions
• Supporting commercial team to improve performance and reach goals
• Developing and maintaining excellent knowledge and understanding of the business, offerings, competitors, and industry
To be successful in this role, you will have experience within in the food industry and working with the large supermarkets. Ideally, you will have manufacturing, as well as wholesale distribution experience.
You will have a proven track-record managing a successful portfolio, which has grown, and received recognition for client satisfaction. You will be a self-starter with strong commercial acumen, outstanding communication skills, and you will be passionate about your customers, and delivering to their needs providing best in class customer service.
Please apply, and for any questions contact Tom Earl at Pure.