Senior IT Support TechnicianJob not available
What will you be doing day-to-day?
• Provide first hand support to clients, supporting only Microsoft systems of 20+ PCs.
• Answering helpdesk calls and emails efficiently, and ensuring client satisfaction.
• Server Administration - Windows Server, Office 365 cloud systems and Microsoft Azure.
• Visiting clients' onsite to resolve issues and evaluate circumstances.
What skills do you need?
• Advanced experience with Microsoft systems in particular Windows Server, Office 365, Azure etc.
• At least 2 years' experience in a similar type of role. Experience working closely and liaising with customers and resolving complex IT issues.
• Excellent communication skills - written and verbal.
• Experience supporting systems over the phone and email.
• A manual UK driving license is required.
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone who is looking to work within an advanced technical team, providing customer support and diagnosing a range of IT issues.
For more information, please contact Jenny in our Cambridge office.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: