Senior Internal AuditorReference: J52949
I am currently working with a leading practice to recruit for several internal audit positions across the East of England. The practice is focused on providing a good work life with a keen focus on developing and progressing their staff internally, many of the current staff have been with the business for over 10 years with consistent progression.
• As a Senior Internal Auditor you will be responsible for the following:
• Leading Internal audits on some of the region's largest and most complex public and private sector organisations
• Imparting your knowledge to more junior staff and act as a coach and mentor to them
• Create robust plans that meet both internal and client expectations and delivers a strong audit
• Look to proactively develop the business by identifying areas of opportunity for other specialisms
• Understand and identify key risk areas within client's systems and controls environment.
• You will get to work within a supportive team environment with the autonomy required for personal development.
• Competitive holiday allowance
• A whole host of employee benefits which you can tailor to your own needs
• Unlimited and tailored career progression
What's required of you
• Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or Equivalent)
• Logical and methodical mindset
• Prior experience of working within a complex controls environment would be beneficial
• Experience of SOX compliance would beneficial but not essential
• The desire to develop and progress your career within a leading, international advisory firm
For further details please contact Jamie Morton