Senior HR Business PartnerJob not available
Working as a true partner with the senior leadership team of your business unit, this is a rare opportunity to join a global business as a Senior HR Business Partner.
You will provide a blend of strategic and operational HR expertise, being an enabler of strategic and transformational change, you will manage workforce planning, talent and performance, diversity and inclusion and local employment law issues.
Partnering with the other HR Business Partners within the business, you will work collaboratively to ensure best practice is shared and maintained.
The ideal candidate will have experience of operating as a HR Business Partner within an international setting, preferably gained within a fast paced environment with board level exposure.
You will have evidence of developing and evaluating HR strategy aligned to the wider organisational values whilst leading, developing and mentoring a small team of HR professionals to ensure their continued development.
Exposure to matrix working and achieving results through collaborative and partnership working.
You will have / be
• Worked in an environment that has undergone change and transformation
• Experience of working in a global business coupled with local country employment law knowledge
• People management exposure - including coaching ad mentoring skills
• Operated at board level, partnering with your SLT member
• Able to deal with ambiguity and change
• Excellent business acumen and commercial thinking
• Degree educated, MCIPD (essential), job evaluation and BPS (desirable)
Remote working and office based.
Please call Caroline Batchelor today for further information regarding the role. Deadline for applications - Nov 2nd 2020.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: