Senior HR Business PartnerReference: J57683
Based in Cambridge
Would you like to be a part of a life sciences success story and know that you made a real difference to the lives on many people? This is a great opportunity for a Senior HR Business Partner to join an established business who in many ways still feel like a start up, due their agile nature and flat structure.
Reporting to the VP of HR and Head of Commercial, you will be responsible for all the EMEA region partnering with the commercial / sales teams across Europe. As a trusted Advisor to the leaders of this team, you will partner on strategic initiatives whilst picking up tactical HR duties. This requires the candidate to be flexible and adaptable in their approach with a real emphasis on working with agility and a can do' mindset.
You will have previous experience of operating at HR Business Partner level, within a global business where using your coaching and mentoring skills are part of your DNA. Working as part of a global business, you will take the lead on strategic projects with your fellow HRBPs across the regions such as managing change programmes and talent management.
The ideal candidate will have the following essential skills and knowledge -
• Strong business acumen
• Degree educated / CIPD qualified
• No ego
• High emotional intelligence
• Down to earth and pragmatic in their approach
• Be driven by your values of customer satisfaction, being driven to make a difference, collaboration and continual learning.
• Be able to push the boundaries and be prepared to challenge their leaders appropriately
• International / EMEA experience
• Ability to work in a fast paced business with constantly changing priorities
• The ability to travel to Europe and USA once a quarter (post COVID)
Please call Caroline Batchelor today explaining why you are the right person for this role.