Senior HR AssistantJob not available
- Supporting the HR team providing a range of administrative duties including recruitment, life-cycle changes, payroll and leavers.
- Draw up and issue offer letters and contracts of employment.
- Ensure all new staff are subject to necessary vetting checks and undertake any employment checks.
- Update confidential staff records.
- Undertake DBS renewal checks for existing staff and record the same on the single central record.
- Working with the HR Officer to update and apply for staff work permits.
- Maintain paper based and IT based systems for recording and reporting on employment matters including absence, induction and probation.
-Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to meet targets and deadlines.
- Good IT skills including producing reports, spreadsheets and statistics.
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships.
- Willing to study towards a CIDP qualification (Desirable).
The successful candidate will be a confident self-starter can prove commitment to their own professional development.
Please apply or contact Paul @ Pure for further information.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: