Senior HR AssistantReference: J52135
- Supporting the HR team providing a range of administrative duties including recruitment, life-cycle changes, payroll and leavers.
- Draw up and issue offer letters and contracts of employment.
- Ensure all new staff are subject to necessary vetting checks and undertake any employment checks.
- Update confidential staff records.
- Undertake DBS renewal checks for existing staff and record the same on the single central record.
- Working with the HR Officer to update and apply for staff work permits.
- Maintain paper based and IT based systems for recording and reporting on employment matters including absence, induction and probation.
-Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to meet targets and deadlines.
- Good IT skills including producing reports, spreadsheets and statistics.
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships.
- Willing to study towards a CIDP qualification (Desirable).
The successful candidate will be a confident self-starter can prove commitment to their own professional development.
Please apply or contact Paul @ Pure for further information.