Senior HR AssistantJob not available
- Assist with general enquiries into the HR Department, via email, telephone and in person
- Support and assist the HR Manager and act as the first point of call in their absence
- Process employment letters, including job offers, contracts of employment, bank contractor agreements, contract addendums, acceptance of resignation letters, external reference requests.
- Assist with the recruitment and selection process, advertising job advertisements online and arranging, preparing interviews.
- Conduct pre-employment checks including obtaining right to work and ID documentation.
- Manage the onboarding and probationary process for new starters.
- Conduct inductions for all new starters
- Set new starters up on the system and calculate annual leave entitlement
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a business that has employee engagement at the heart of their business - supported by a fantastic HR team.Apply now or call Gemma at Pure for more information.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: