Senior Financial AnalystReference: J51010
Pure are currently working with one of the region's leading businesses to recruit an experienced financial analyst. This role represents a great opportunity to join a global organisation with a local feel that can offer great career prospects and exposure to areas usually only found in London based corporations. The position has a broad remit working across multiple business areas and will require you to cover some of the following areas:
• Ledger and contract analysis to calculate revenue recognition.
• Responsibility for Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) controls
• Lead process re-engineering to improve data capture, accuracy and efficiency
• Work with internal and external stakeholders to resolve issues
• Other adhoc duties as required
In order to be successful in this position you will ideally have a strong understanding of financial accounts within a strong controls environment. In addition you will require the following skills and attributes:
• An in-depth understanding of Financial Controls, SOX and financial information systems
• Strong analytical and finance modelling skills
• Up to date knowledge of current UK GAAP, IFRS and other relevant legislation
• Experience of interpreting and implementing policies
• Strong business partnering skills
• ACA/ACCA/CIMA or other recognised accountancy qualification would be ideal but not essential
This is a full time permanent position to be based in central Ipswich. For further details or to be considered for the role please contact Jamie Morton at Pure.