Senior Financial AnalystJob not available
Pure are currently working with one of the region's leading businesses to recruit an experienced financial analyst. This role represents a great opportunity to join a global organisation with a local feel that can offer great career prospects and exposure to areas usually only found in London based corporations. The position has a broad remit working across multiple business areas and will require you to cover some of the following areas:
• Ledger and contract analysis to calculate revenue recognition.
• Responsibility for Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) controls
• Lead process re-engineering to improve data capture, accuracy and efficiency
• Work with internal and external stakeholders to resolve issues
• Other adhoc duties as required
In order to be successful in this position you will ideally have a strong understanding of financial accounts within a strong controls environment. In addition you will require the following skills and attributes:
• An in-depth understanding of Financial Controls, SOX and financial information systems
• Strong analytical and finance modelling skills
• Up to date knowledge of current UK GAAP, IFRS and other relevant legislation
• Experience of interpreting and implementing policies
• Strong business partnering skills
• ACA/ACCA/CIMA or other recognised accountancy qualification would be ideal but not essential
This is a full time permanent position to be based in central Ipswich. For further details or to be considered for the role please contact Jamie Morton at Pure.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: