Senior Financial AccountantReference: J49691
The primary responsibilities are to oversee the Financial Accounts, Taxation and Treasury aspects of Financial Control.
The principal aspects of the role are:
- External financial reporting and compliance, including liaison with auditors, statutory accounts and all areas of technical accounting;
- Corporation Tax and VAT accounting and compliance ;
- Treasury, including bank covenant compliance, cash flow forecasting and oversight of monthly reconciliations;
- Delivery of the monthly reporting of the Group Balance Sheet and Cash flow consolidation;
- In conjunction with the Management Accountant Head Office, delivery of accurate and robust balance sheet control; Oversight of the financial control, reporting and business partnering for the CVS Netherlands business;
- Oversight of the finance integration of all acquisitions, including completion accounts, project management and acquisition accounting;
- Day to day management of the Financial Accounts, Taxation and Treasury teams;
- A member of the Senior Finance Team, supporting the Financial Controller in setting and delivering the strategy and objectives for the finance control team.