Senior Financial AccountantJob not available
The primary responsibilities are to oversee the Financial Accounts, Taxation and Treasury aspects of Financial Control.
The principal aspects of the role are:
- External financial reporting and compliance, including liaison with auditors, statutory accounts and all areas of technical accounting;
- Corporation Tax and VAT accounting and compliance ;
- Treasury, including bank covenant compliance, cash flow forecasting and oversight of monthly reconciliations;
- Delivery of the monthly reporting of the Group Balance Sheet and Cash flow consolidation;
- In conjunction with the Management Accountant Head Office, delivery of accurate and robust balance sheet control; Oversight of the financial control, reporting and business partnering for the CVS Netherlands business;
- Oversight of the finance integration of all acquisitions, including completion accounts, project management and acquisition accounting;
- Day to day management of the Financial Accounts, Taxation and Treasury teams;
- A member of the Senior Finance Team, supporting the Financial Controller in setting and delivering the strategy and objectives for the finance control team.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: