Senior Financial AccountantJob not available
The role plays a key part in delivering high quality, timely and reliable financial and management reporting and accounting support to the internal and external stakeholders of the Group. The role offers fantastic exposure across the business to include liaising directly with the Group CFO and Finance Director.
- To deliver routine consolidated financial reporting to the board and external stakeholders to a tight reporting timetable
- To be a key contact for external stakeholders for all reporting enquiries
- To develop and further enhance management reporting, and ad hoc analysis
- Preparation of Statutory financial statements for the group for review with internal stakeholders and external auditors
- To be the key contact in the business for technical accounting support and advice
- To play a key role in the preparation of monthly management accounts and supporting analysis
- Accurate reporting and review of key KPIs
- Qualified accountant i.e. ACA or ACCA with relevant and technical post-qualification experience
- Good financial accounting knowledge under FRS102
- Experience of working well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Proactive approach to workload, demonstrating adaptability and flexibility
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to understand a task as well as perform it
Please contact Amy Perks or Fiona Cooper at Pure for more details.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: