Senior Finance AnalystReference: J50086
The main focus of this role is to analyse, control and report of all financial information regarding various IT project costs. All financial information provided will support the technology and project managers along with the leadership team.
• Deliver accurate and timely monthly management accounts, full preparation of month end, including updating actuals, posting journals and balance sheet schedules.
• Provide financial support for strategic reviews, developing high level business cases and modelling the costs for various scenarios
• Prepare and distribute monthly reports detailing the full project portfolio and variances to latest forecast
• Maintain the project log, manage project approval process and assist with the monitoring of project spend
• Post project reviews and track on going costs.
• Budget and Forecasts to be managed within Anaplan, rolling forecast to be kept up to date in Anaplan
• Able to present financial information confidently and clearly to a variety of audiences including the Technology Leadership Team and Exec members
• Responsible for building the annual budget, based on detailed cost analysis.
• Management and control of the year end position, including liaison and query resolution with auditors as required
To be considered for this role you will have previous financial and commercial experience, excellent communication skills and the ability to present data in an accessible manner. It will be beneficial if you are qualified or part qualified in ACCA or CIMA.
For further information, please contact Fiona @ Pure or apply as required.