Senior Developer (.Net)Job not available
You will be responsible for the integration of multiple business systems, and will be leading the line on the analysis, design, and implementation of new software and enhancements to maximise the current offering within the business.
You will be working on in house software applications and mobile solutions that keep hundreds of remote employees connected, managing job flow, finance, planning etc. The technology and projects are varied; however, experience in .Net with an understanding of database design is essential in this position.
Key projects include:
• Re-platforming the core mobile business management system in Xamarin
• New digital platform to enhance external customer experience ensuring better support and engagement
• Ground up project for a new operating platform for internal customers, supporting and improving work visibility and enhanced process adherence
Knowledge or interest in the below is desirable:
• Mobile solutions i.e. using UWP, Android SDK, Xamarin
• Web Services/WCF i.e. SOAP & REST
• Design patterns i.e. MVVM, MVC
• Web Technology i.e. ASP.net WebForms & MVC, Web API
• Working in an Agile environment i.e. SCRUM
• Team Foundation Server
As part of a growing technology division, who are finalists in global awards for innovative software, you will have the opportunity for personal and professional development. It is an exciting time to join, you will be rewarded with an engaging working environment, good benefits and a modern flexible approach.
For more information, please contact Ruben Davis at Pure or click to apply. A full job specification is available.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: