Senior Data Analyst - SQL / BI / ETLReference: J52545
As Senior Data Analyst you will be responsible for performing data analysis, extraction, transforming and loading data. You will also be responsible for understanding data and develop data Extract/Transformation/Load components using SQL/SSIS/SAS.
This role will join a newly created team implementing one of the largest and most complex data change projects in East Anglia.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop strong business and technical understanding of the product and data warehouse.
• Data Extract/Transformation/Load components using SQL/SSIS/SAS.
• New implementation, changes to existing layouts/data load code, automation development, performance optimization and database maintenance like indexing, fragmentation, etc.
• Responsible for developing and managing all related extraction, transformation and load of data as per the defined standard.
• Performing SAS/SQL data analysis and mapping to build data warehouses
• Ensure monthly data loads are performed, ETL Summary reports are generated and quality checks are performed
Knowledge and Skills:
• Experience using Microsoft SQL Server (version 2008 or later)
• Experience performing advanced ETL development using SSIS including various dataflow transformation tasks
• Experience developing SSRS
• Ability to create databases and perform database maintenance activity
• Proficient with Microsoft Access and Microsoft Excel
• Ability to translate business needs into practical applications
• Strong knowledge of Data Warehousing concepts
• Strong written, verbal and Customer service skills
• Knowledge of healthcare Claims systems and data warehousing concepts
• Proficiency in compiling data, creating reports and presenting information, including expertise with query, MS Excel and / or other such product.
This position offers a clear career path, excellent salary and superb benefits with a business committed to employee engagement and training. Please apply or get in touch for further details.