Senior Credit ControllerJob not available
• Building and maintaining relationships
• Collection of payments
• Dealing with disputed invoices and providing solutions
• Controlling your own ledger
• Liaising with stakeholders who don't come from a finance background.
• Allocation of cash
• Dealing with email and telephone queries
You will be hard working and have a good understanding of the Credit Control function and how it implicates the wider finance department. You can work autonomously and manage your own work load, meeting deadlines. The ability to build and maintain working relationships is essential and comfortable liaising at all levels and have a solutions lead approach.
There is a competitive salary available, with a generous benefits package.
If you would like more information please contact Fiona at Pure or apply as required.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: