Senior BuyerReference: J51522
You will be responsible for -
- Helping to develop procurement strategy
- Ensure supply chain is robust and ethical
- Sourcing new suppliers and managing existing suppliers
- Helping to implement a new ERP system
- Helping with administrative support where needed
- Looking for Savings and Efficiencies
Key skills required -
- Experience of full procurement lifecycle
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong ERP skills
- Comfortable with regular travel across the county
- Strong negotiating skills
A salary of £40,000 + Private Healthcare, 6% pension, life cover, 25 days holiday, enhanced sick pay, and truly flexible work hours. They also have a great capacity for career progression.
If you are keen to work with an organisation that who offers true work life balance but also is always looking to improve then this may well will be of interest to you.