Senior Business AnalystReference: J51675
As the business expands through organic growth, an experienced commercial senior Analyst is required to work in this high profile role to develop and maintain the road map to achieving the organisations goals in terms of growth and efficient operations.
Working closely with the Executive team, you will be responsible for managing/supervising a small analytical team ensuring a pragmatic but structured approach to consistent cross-organisational business processes.
In addition you will maintain the appropriate levels of control, consistent business requirements analysis and documentation and Information Management in working to determine how best data/information can be managed in order to meet the needs of the organisation.
The position will also work closely with change management and project management teams on an exciting range of diverse projects over the next 18-24 months.
We are looking for some of the following:
- Business Analysis background across general business, IT and projects
- Business Process Improvement - review, improve and implement increased efficiencies and service
- Testing & training of new processes/procedures
- Information management & road map and process design
Skills & Experience required
- Previous business analysis and process improvement experience
- Stakeholder management across the full organisation
- Experience of full delivery lifecycle
- A confident, articulate communicator with the ability to influence, lead and motivate a team as well as be a team player yourself
- You will be customer focused, show drive and leadership qualities, have initiative and be highly organised.
This is an exciting, progressive opportunity within a dynamic, ambitious business. They are offering an excellent salary and benefits package.
Contact Scott Woodrow with your CV at Pure Resourcing Solutions.