Senior Automation Test SpecialistReference: J51688
They offer a fantastic working environment, easy access from Cambridge North Train Station and the opportunity to work within their established team. On top of this they offer a fantastic benefits package.
- Build and manage manual and automation testing to create products
- Test and establish scripts to test the performance of the system.
- Use of BDD, Cucumber, Gherkin Specflow etc to implement products
- Testing APIs
- Working in a virtual Cloud environment including AWS.
You will play a key part in the QA team, informing the QA Team Lead of progress or issues and working alongside our Senior and Junior QA Specialists.
- Previous testing experience within a business environment and using automation techniques to create frameworks from scratch.
- Excellent knowledge of automation tools e.g. Xunit, Selenium etc.
- Experience using BDD, Cucumber or Gherkin Specflow.
- Previously worked with integration software like TeamCity
- Able to use Agile/DevOps environments effectively and have an understanding of SCRUM/Kanban.
- Experience working in a virtual environment like AWS.
- Have functionally tested APIs before.
The client will support your career with progression opportunities. The business environment is consultative, collaborative and relaxed in modern open plan office space that offers agile working.
For more details, please contact our Technology team in our Cambridge office.