Senior AnalystReference: J53003
What is the job?
• Take ownership for the development of business reports that provide Management Information and business information
• Develop scripts and queries that extract raw data from our databases. Analyse that data and create reports that present it in a way that is easy to understand.
• Manage a personal portfolio of requests and tasks, in order to maximise the delivery of products to the business
• Supply of business tools during company-wide projects.
• Build and maintain tools that support the operation of key business processes
• Communicate effectively with key stakeholders to identify business needs
• Write documentation to support key business tools, including their operation and maintenance.
What do you need?
• Strong Microsoft Excel Skills, including advanced formulae and Pivot tables (essential)
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal (essential)
• 5 GCSE's (or equivalent) at grades A-C (or equivalent) to include English and Maths (essential)
• Experience with SQL, Microsoft PowerPivot and Microsoft Power BI (desirable)
This is a great opportunity for a motivated individual looking to progress their career within a great company.