Senior AdministratorReference: BH-53438
This role will be home based initially with the view of returning to the office over the next coming months. Due to the location of the office, driving would be essential.
Working hours are Monday-Friday 08:30am-5pm
Salary £23,000- £25,000pa
- Interacting with Farmers, Hauliers and Fieldstaff to ensure accurate stock numbers are processed and payments made in a timely manner.
- To process the final payment of batch results for rearing and finishing farms, carrying out all relevant checks and preparing payment schedules for central processing.
- To process payments carrying out all relevant checks of data received from our Abattoir sites.
- Assisting with new Farm set ups/amendments ensuring all data on our internal systems is complete and accurate.
- To learn various administration operations in order to provide holiday cover.
- To always project a good image of the Company.
- To maintain telephone operation in a professional manner with the assistance of other administrators.
- To be responsible for the accuracy of all work carried out and timescales are met within the specified time period.
- To be responsible for the storage of raw data used and reports produced, in a safe and retrievable form.
- To carry out occasional other work as directed by the Finance & Administration Manager.
For a full job description and confidential conversation please contact Pure for more information.