Senior AccountsReference: J51489
• Assist with approvals for daily tasks and Payroll processing as required
• Undertake and supervise daily accounts payment and receipt functions
• Perform daily bank reconciliations, invoicing, processing and completeness of accruals/prepayments
• Process overdraft requests and return of funds.
• Manage performance of junior staff where necessary and supervise work flow.
• Assist with the collation of reports and supporting documentation for the company auditors and other internal or external sources as required
Qualifications and experience:
• Previous experience in these duties and an understanding of pooled banking arrangements is essential
• 5 GCSEs including English & Maths is essential
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft packages
• AAT qualified is desirable
To be considered you will have excellent attention to detail, time management and strong organisational skills. Being a team player, with an adaptable and hardworking approach will be very beneficial.
The successful individual will be working in a friendly team and have the chance to develop their skills.
If you are interested then please contact Fiona or Maddie at Pure for more information or apply as required.