Senior AccountsJob not available
• Assist with approvals for daily tasks and Payroll processing as required
• Undertake and supervise daily accounts payment and receipt functions
• Perform daily bank reconciliations, invoicing, processing and completeness of accruals/prepayments
• Process overdraft requests and return of funds.
• Manage performance of junior staff where necessary and supervise work flow.
• Assist with the collation of reports and supporting documentation for the company auditors and other internal or external sources as required
Qualifications and experience:
• Previous experience in these duties and an understanding of pooled banking arrangements is essential
• 5 GCSEs including English & Maths is essential
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft packages
• AAT qualified is desirable
To be considered you will have excellent attention to detail, time management and strong organisational skills. Being a team player, with an adaptable and hardworking approach will be very beneficial.
The successful individual will be working in a friendly team and have the chance to develop their skills.
If you are interested then please contact Fiona or Maddie at Pure for more information or apply as required.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: