Senior AccountantReference: J52150
The main responsibilities for the role:
• Lead in the preparation of management accounts
• Assist in creation of statutory accounts and reports
• Supporting the review of financial controls across the company
• Manage cash flow
• Work with the wider finance team to complete other tasks and support with ad hoc duties
The ideal candidate:
• Qualified accountant with both private and commercial experience
• Working knowledge of end to end and ledger processes
• Up to date technical knowledge of accounting and technical accounting function
• Strong communication skills
• Good collaborative approach to decision making
The company is offering a competitive salary, with good financial bonus potential depending on achievements. They also offer a cycle to work scheme and an emphasis on charity work and fundraising alongside the working role.
This position is being managed by Jade OBrien at Pure Norwich.