Salesforce AdminstratorReference: J57103
Start date: ASAP
Rate: £200-250 a day
Duration: 3 months, Full-time Flexi
Company location: Cambridge
Remote: Yes, work from home but with ability to visit Cambridge with social distancing twice a month.
• Responsible for the configuration of additional Salesforce functionality to enhance performance of business processes including, but not limited to Object design, Page Layouts, Workflows, Approval Processes, User Roles & Profiles
• Responsible for the administration, configuration, and deployment of Salesforce and custom applications
• Coordinates with Project Managers on defining system requirements by conferring with users, analysing workflows, considering existing architecture & security requirements
• Recommend and participate in designing system infrastructure.
• Configures and maintains custom Salesforce Dashboards, Reporting and Analytics to monitor all sales activity and results from the Sales teams.
• Provides recommendations on best practices and efficient use of Salesforce and other applications to streamline end user and back-office operations.
• Actively involved in reviewing, assessing and evaluating application updates with the development team to ensure optimal performance.
We are looking for some of the following experience:
• 3+ years of Salesforce System Administrator experience
• Experience working with various stakeholders across business functions
• Knowledge of integrating with third parties and using third-party integration tools an asset.
• Proven analytical abilities as well as diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment.