Sales Ledger SupervisorReference: J57224
• Provide leadership across the sales ledger function continually developing the team, processes, and systems.
• Setting up new accounts ensuring credit application is complete.
• Resolving invoice queries both internally and externally.
• Working closely with sales teams to resolve queries.
• Posting and allocating daily cash receipts.
• Reconciliation of cash book and bank accounts.
• Provide management with information on collection activity when required.
• Other ad hoc account duties if required to do so.
Key Skills Required
• Supervisory experience is essential.
• Strong experience of sales ledger and transactional finance.
• Track record improving systems, processes and creating a strong control environment.
• Outstanding customer service and communication skills.
Please apply, or contact Tom Earl at Pure for more details.