Accounts Receivable - Cash & InvoicingReference: J57298
With unrivalled expertise, Zip Water (part of Culligan Group) is known throughout the globe as the creator of the world's most advanced drinking water system. Established for over 70 years, Zip are known for quality, innovation, and delivering excellence in customer service.
Their passion for the technology and continuous investment in both product design and developing their people has been the catalyst for exceptional growth. Now with 8 entities and turnover of £115m for the UK Group, they have taken the decision to move towards a new operating model centred on a shared service hub based in Dereham, Norfolk. The aim is to build an effective, scalable finance function with a focus on decision support and contributing to growth, whilst providing outstanding customer service.
As such we are working on a number of roles, including positions within Accounts Receivable.
Summary of key tasks:
• Support in the management of customer queries
• Work with AR Senior Associate / Manager to respond to internal and external customer inquiries, creating reports and analysis as well as other tasks
• Receive and deposit customer payments, post and apply cash remittances and credits / adjustments
• Process dispute / deduction adjustments and write-off balances, once agreed with business and finance management
• Analyse and reconcile accounts, identifying issues and trends
• Perform bank reconciliations, ensuring that cash is applied accurately and promptly
• Create new customer accounts, issue statements and perform general AR administrative tasks
We are looking for candidates highly motivated by customer service, dealing with high volume workloads, and process improvement. You will have high attention to detail, and somebody who possesses excellent planning & organisation, customer service, operational, communication and interpersonal skills.
Zip offers a positive, lively and innovative company culture, where no matter your role, you will have the opportunity to make a difference every day. They have a strong focus on employee wellbeing and boast an inspiring and nurturing leadership team who encourage training and skill development across all levels, allowing you to grow a career you are proud of.
Tap water as the world knows it is a thing of the past. Be part of its future. Please apply or contact Tom Earl at Pure for more details.
** Please note that this campaign is being exclusively managed through Pure and only candidates who have been assessed by Pure can be submitted.