Sales Ledger ControllerReference: J52302
This combined Sales Ledger/Credit Controller role will be heavily embedded within the finance team, and requires a candidate who is in line with the business' aims of belonging and growth.
The main aspects of this role will include:
- Maintenance of the Sales Ledger
- Running Credit Checks on new clients and the creation of new accounts
- Raising invoices and credit notes as required
- Keeping detailed track and notes of customer payment dates
- Monthly processing of Direct Debit payments
- Credit Control for Failed Direct Debit Payments
- Preparation of monthly and weekly reports for KPIs and Debtors
- Bad Debt Provision management
- Internal Audits for cash handling
In return, this business is looking for:
- Previous experience with Sales Ledger and Credit Control
- Exemplary organisation skills
- Strong office skills (especially Excel)
- Excellent communication skills
- Good at relationship building, both within the team and with external clients
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
This role is perfect for anyone that is looking to progress their career in finance, full training and support will be provided.
The successful person will receive a competitive salary with excellent benefits plus on-site parking.
If you feel you are suitable for the role, please select apply now to submit your application.
Alternatively, if you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact Jessica Shepherdson at Pure Resourcing Solutions - Norwich.