Sales Ledger Clerk 6 month FTCJob not available
The main duties of the role will be as follows:
• Process and be responsible for transactions for sales ledger to include invoices, credit notes and receipts
• Processing journals for month end
• Chasing outstanding debts
• Enhance the sales ledger process - look for improvements
• Being a part of the project team and attend training and planning sessions regarding the new system
• Supporting the Finance Manager and Director with finance and admin tasks
• Other tasks as they are delegated to you
The role requires someone with either finance experience and perhaps part qualified who can take ownership of the role straight away or someone who has limited experience but has the desire, intelligence and passion to learn and grow with the role.
Good excel skills are a must and previous use of Sage would be advantageous but not essential.
Someone who can prioritise workload and multi task is essential as is the ability to work in a small friendly team and able to take on new tasks across the finance function.
Full training will be provided with this position.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: