Sales ExecutiveJob not available
• Managing existing customers whist growing and developing new customers
• Sourcing new suppliers and building relationships.
• Working to deliver stand out own label products in collaboration with customers.
• New business development will be a key focus for the role for 12 months.
• Growing current relationships into profitable revenue streams
• Working as a team is paramount to ensure first class customer and supplier experience.
• You must be motivated to hit targets and boost your basic wage.
• Have strong customer service and influential skills.
• Understanding sales revenue and gross profit
• Working for an ambitious, fast moving business with the opportunity for growth
• 25 days holiday + bank holidays and 2 weeks off at Christmas paid
• An excellent bonus scheme
• Highly competitive basic wage
• Parking paid for
If you're sales hungry and looking for your next challenge, please get in touch to find out more by applying below or calling Claire Oakley at Pure.