Sales and Marketing AssistantJob not available
A great opportunity to work for an Ipswich based supplier. This role is perfect for a creative individual with Sales and Marketing experience to develop and grow into a role. You will use your creative skills to increase the businesses following on Social Media platforms, while using the data to follow up on leads and drive new business.
You will be an achiever who is persistent and driven, always wanting to go the extra mile.
Proven experience in sales and marketing, used to working within deadlines in a target driven environment.
• Increase the social media following across, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin
• Update company Website as and when required
• Regularly blog on industry and business updates
• Co-ordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities.
• Planning and implementing promotional campaigns utilising social media
• Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
• Produce internal marketing literature
• Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
• Follow up on leads from social media platforms
• Cold call leads and book in appointments for Sales Team
• Phone calls to new accounts from data base - booking appointments, follow up calls
• Phone calls to current accounts from CRM - up selling and customer care
• Taking orders over the phone and entering onto the system and processing delivery notes.
• Prepare marketing presentation packs and itinerary for Sales Team Prepare and send sales quotations to customers.
• Support the Sales Executives in following up customers with ongoing orders.
• Strong planning and organisational skills
• Strong communications skills especially on the phone
• Proficient PC skills
• Literate and numerate (basic knowledge of finance)
• Attention to detail
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: