Sales AdministratorReference: J51367
• Liaising with the sales/business development team.
• Schedule site visits for sales support functions and track progress and feedback on company CRM system
• Collating and following up quotations
• Updating CRM system with relevant information to allow accurate monthly reporting.
• Answering incoming calls in a prompt, professional and polite manner, assessing any enquiries and opportunities presented and ensuring the required work is distributed and recorded on the company CRM software.
• Assisting with monthly reporting against KPI's to include measurement of the success of the sales and business development function
• Supporting the bidding process by collating documentation, and presenting as required in the tendering process.
• Assisting in the development of sales and marketing information to include case studies, brochures and ad hoc reports.
• Attending and supporting at sales, business development and marketing meetings, attending conferences and exhibitions.
• Any ad hoc administration projects and other work to cover for other team members.
Key skills and Experience
Good organizational skills
Helpful, friendly and determined nature
Good IT skills
Previous sales admin experience