Reward AnalystReference: J50228
The role reports to the Group Reward Lead and will cover a period of maternity for 15 months, starting in November this year.
Duties and responsibilities include:
• Actively participate in reward surveys and analyse output against internal data, providing modelling/cost analyses to the business
• Deliver the year-end salary review process
• Support the review, renewal and administration of benefit plans, including liaising with third party contractors and carrying out competitive analyses.
• Partner with HR and key stakeholders to support reward initiatives, manage reward issues, and provide training
• Develop and manage reward communications to employees relating to current and new practices
What they are looking for:
• A strong Reward background, preferably including international experience
• A graduate with a degree containing a substantial numeracy element
• CIPD qualified
• Strong project management skills, able to drive multiple initiatives
• Solution focused to streamline processes and procedures
• Advanced excel and strong analytical skills with the ability to tell a story through data visualisation
The company offer a generous benefits package and modern working environment.
Please call Caroline batchelor today for more information.