Reward AnalystJob not available
The role reports to the Group Reward Lead and will cover a period of maternity for 15 months, starting in November this year.
Duties and responsibilities include:
• Actively participate in reward surveys and analyse output against internal data, providing modelling/cost analyses to the business
• Deliver the year-end salary review process
• Support the review, renewal and administration of benefit plans, including liaising with third party contractors and carrying out competitive analyses.
• Partner with HR and key stakeholders to support reward initiatives, manage reward issues, and provide training
• Develop and manage reward communications to employees relating to current and new practices
What they are looking for:
• A strong Reward background, preferably including international experience
• A graduate with a degree containing a substantial numeracy element
• CIPD qualified
• Strong project management skills, able to drive multiple initiatives
• Solution focused to streamline processes and procedures
• Advanced excel and strong analytical skills with the ability to tell a story through data visualisation
The company offer a generous benefits package and modern working environment.
Please call Caroline batchelor today for more information.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: