Retail AccountantReference: J57234
Our client, a multinational leading business, are looking for a Retail Accountant to join their established finance team. The role would possibly suit someone who is looking to take their accounting career to the next level.
• Preparation and posting & processing of month end journals.
• Reconciliation of all Retail bank accounts to SAP.
• Process all petty cash for stores, which are reimbursed during the month.
• Reconcile the daily taking's sheets on a weekly basis and rectify any discrepancies within the month.
• Retail Sales reconciliation of all stores.
• Reconciliation of balance sheet control accounts for retail business.
• Process retail payroll journal and reconcile the balance sheet accounts.
• To assist with the preparation of the year-end audit file, year-end account close and auditor requests.
What we're looking for:-
• Minimum of 2 years Accounts Payable or retail accounting experience
• Experience in a Financial Accounting would be desirable
• Must have experience of SAP
• Computer literate with excellent excel skills
• Good communication skills
• Must be a team player yet be able to be work on own initiative and be proactive at all times
• Must have a hands on' approach to the role
• Must have excellent attention to detail and the ability to manage your priorities in line with the business needs.
Please contact Hannah Flindall at Pure Resourcing Solutions for further information.