Resourcing AdvisorJob not available
This role would work well for someone who enjoys working in a busy and fast paced role and who is used to managing a high volume of roles.
Duties and responsibilities will include;
Focussing on all aspects of the recruitment lifecycle including:
• Workforce planning - designing workforce planning tools to help customers plan and anticipate demand
• Sourcing - Establishing multi-channel sourcing strategies, analysing the effectiveness of sourcing channels and providing advice to clients on channels that deliver maximum return on investment
• Selection and assessment - designing selection and assessment tools to reflect client needs including the development of a range of interview tools
• Employee brand - developing divisional employee brand propositions, using intelligence to inform advertising campaigns, inform advert content and online marketing
Key skills and experience required for this role;
• Strong recruitment experience delivering a range of varied and business driven solutions in a fast paced environment.
• Previous experience developing both recruitment and sourcing strategies
• Extensive experience using and researching a range of advertising avenues including LinkedIn and job boards
• Previous experience using an ATS would be an advantage
• Good IT skills, including word and excel.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: