Resouring AdvisorReference: J52210
This role would work well for someone who enjoys working in a busy and fast paced role and who is used to managing a high volume of roles.
Duties and responsibilities will include;
Focussing on all aspects of the recruitment lifecycle including:
• Workforce planning - designing workforce planning tools to help customers plan and anticipate demand
• Sourcing - Establishing multi-channel sourcing strategies, analysing the effectiveness of sourcing channels and providing advice to clients on channels that deliver maximum return on investment
• Selection and assessment - designing selection and assessment tools to reflect client needs including the development of a range of interview tools
• Employee brand - developing divisional employee brand propositions, using intelligence to inform advertising campaigns, inform advert content and online marketing
Key skills and experience required for this role;
• Strong recruitment experience delivering a range of varied and business driven solutions in a fast paced environment.
• Previous experience developing both recruitment and sourcing strategies
• Extensive experience using and researching a range of advertising avenues including LinkedIn and job boards
• Previous experience using an ATS would be an advantage
• Good IT skills, including word and excel.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills