Resourcing and Talent ManagerReference: J50624
This role will be instrumental in leading and managing the development and delivery of resourcing strategies and solutions that support the organisation to meet its people objectives. The role will have overall responsibility for talent attraction as well as management of existing and emerging talent within the organisation including the development of; Graduate, Apprentice and Industrial Placement schemes.
This is an exciting role for a candidate who is a strong self-starter and who wants to develop a resourcing and talent function working closely with a charismatic and supportive HR Director.
Key duties will include;
• Working with the Board and the Director of HR to understand key resource requirements to ensure the development of resourcing strategies that meet both current and future organisational needs. •
• Devising and implementing recruitment plans, campaigns and activity within agreed deadlines ensuring that recruiting managers are properly consulted and informed.
• Acting as the recruitment subject matter expert on employee resourcing strategies to provide innovative, cost effective and timely solutions. •
• Managing and developing recruitment processes
• Coaching and advising managers in the implementation of robust recruitment and selection processes.
• Appointing and working with 3rd party providers for the management of recruitment campaigns and the supply of interim and, where necessary, permanent appointments
• Supporting senior stakeholders with their recruitment requirements; attending interviews as required and advising panels as appropriate.
• Build and manage candidate pipelines with a focus on creating new talent pipelines
Skills and experience required;
• Proven experience in an internal resourcing function within a fast paced commercial environment
• Ability to build effective relationships with recruiting managers
• Ability to manage multiple recruitment campaigns
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, and the ability to communicate complex and technical information with clarity.
• Strong ability to work flexibly, managing changing and competing priorities
• Able to challenge and influence others, to contribute professional and technical expertise to effective decision making
• Able to systematically analyse information to produce clear recommendations that can be understood by a non-technical audience