Resourcing AdvisorJob not available
This is a newly created role to be responsible for developing talent pipeline and creating online recruitment strategy across the business. Working closely with the Recruitment Manager and Head of HR, this role will be responsible for researching and making recommendations for new and forward thinking recruitment strategies whilst driving recruitment activity across the business.
Key areas will be:
- Develop attraction strategies for candidates via social media, twitter, facebook, LinkedIn
- work closely with managers to maintain effective communication in respect of resourcing requirements as necessary, keeping them informed of activities and progress of the vacancy
- Develop and investigate initiatives for recruiting people into the organisation via routes such as Apprenticeship schemes, Work trials etc.
- Coordinate and provide support in recruitment advertising and selection criteria for approved vacancies across all platforms
- Co-ordinate and undertake screening/telephone interviews as required across the business
The successful candidate will have a demonstrable track record in delivering high volume recruitment campaigns and show knowledge in the very best candidate attraction methods. Your experience will have come from any industry sector or an agency background but the key factor is being able to demonstrate you have utilised social media and other platforms for talent attraction.
Applicants will hold a full, clean driving licence as travel will be part of the role.
This role is open to full or part time working.
For further information, please contact Becky Wilson
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: