Regional Head of Payroll - OutsourcingReference: J52925
This is an opportunity to work in a vibrant and fast paced environment where you can make a significant contribution to the team's client base and profitability. This role is at the heart of the outsourcing operation and will work closely with a Partner on the Board.
A key feature of the role will be to oversee and manage the location Office Leaders to ensure our clients receive a quality service in all respects. This is a pivotal role and we would expect the post holder to make a positive contribution towards the overall future development and success of the region.
• Manage, maintain and improve assigned existing key accounts. Key accounts to be defined based on fee value, scope for expansion of services, or issues experienced
• Develop and delegate prospective accounts to attain established revenue goals
• Consolidate with Partner team, working as a buffer to the Office leads in each payroll office within the region to ensure that the service delivered meets the expected standards
• Identify, conduct and evaluate new techniques for lead generation and data collection, using the firms CRM system. Identify new prospects from research and the local market intel available via the partners
• Participate in writing project profiles and in-depth case studies
• Assist with the development and implementation of the trainee program
• Participate in the recruitment process for payroll staff within the region
• Manage the complaints / PI notification procedure
• Responsible for reviewing Office Leaders performance and setting clear objectives which are monitored on a monthly basis
• Professional payroll qualifications
• Dealing with a high volume of clients
• Extensive experience of staff supervision
• Resilience under pressure
• Meeting tight deadlines, whilst maintaining high quality outputs
• Management of other team members
• Has awareness of GDPR issues and client confidentiality
Beyond your own excellent payroll knowledge and client delivery responsibilities you will need to share your knowledge within the team and manage/motivate the office/team to deliver high quality work, on time, to budget and to the firm's compliance requirements.